Privacy Notice Statement
JS ElectroMec Ltd (JSEL) treats your privacy and personal information with the utmost respect. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you about how we use the information we collect about you (the so-called "personal information", as defined below).
What is Personal Information?
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, the "Personal Information" consists of any information related to you and / or information from which you may be identified, directly or indirectly. For example, the information that identifies you may consist of your name, address, telephone number, photographs, payment details, location data, cookie identifiers or your IP address.
By what means does JS Electromec Ltd (JSEL) use to collect Personal Information about you?
When you create an account or a profile on JS Electromec Ltd website. When you create an account or a profile on our website (when registering as a user of the JS Electromec Ltd (JSEL), we ask you to provide certain Personal Information, including your name and email address.)
When you communicate with JS Electromec ltd, contact us for a consultation or interact with our customer service representatives by email, phone or in person, we may collect Personal Information such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences. We use this information to be able to offer you personal and technical assistance.
How do we use your information?
We may use the Personal Information we collect for the following purposes:
- Register products / devices: to register as a user for any of our Services;
- Offer our Services: to offer our Services or any specific feature you request;
- Advertising:for advertising purposes, such as offering personalized ads and sponsored content, as well as to send promotional communications;
- Purpose of analysis:to perform evaluations and analyzes of our market, customers, products, devices and other Services (including requesting your opinions about our products and services, or conducting surveys);
- Customer service:to offer customer service or to solve any other assistance query you may have (such as claims management); Commercial purposes: for commercial supervision and internal maintenance of records;
- Post your comments:when you post product reviews, comments or content on our website, or if you have responded to a voluntary survey, we may link, publish or advertise your comments, including in our own ads;
- Legal Obligations:to comply with our legal obligations;
- Training: for the training of personnel and to guarantee quality, especially in relation to our customer service representatives;
- Updates:to communicate with you, including communications about your account, profiles or transactions with us.
To whom do we disclose your information?
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own independent commercial or marketing purposes. However, we may disclose your information to the following entities:
We use independent service providers that help us manage certain activities and services on our behalf, such as processing your purchases and delivering products, processing credit card payments, sending postal mail and emails, sending text messages (SMS) . We may share Personal Information about you with such independent service providers solely for the purpose of enabling them to perform services on our behalf, and will work exclusively by following our instructions.
What do we do to keep your personal information secure?
JS Electromec Ltd (JSEL) has implemented rigorous physical and technical measures to protect the personal information we collect in relation to our Services.
All the personal information that you provide us is captured, transmitted and stored in an encrypted form. The data is stored in high security data centers
Access to your Personal Information and other rights at your disposal
JS Electromec Ltd (JSEL) will collect, store and process your Personal Information in accordance with your rights derived from the current data protection legislation.
This right entitles you to access a copy of your Personal Information; to request the removal or update of any inaccurate Personal Information and the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information. You also have the right to revoke your consent at any time even if you have given your consent to the processing of your Personal Information. In case you wish to revoke your consent for processing, please contact us using the information at the end of this Privacy Notice.
Data retention: how long we will keep / retain your Personal Information We will keep your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which such Personal Information has been collected.
Products and links from third parties about our services
Contact us / Additional information
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your Personal Information, or if you wish to correct, block, rectify, oppose, access or revoke your consent to any applicable aspect of this Privacy Notice, or delete any part of Your Personal Information,
JS Electromec Ltd.
Dar es salaam
By email: email@example.com